HEALTH & SAFETY
The Race Director, Race Referee & the Emergency services reserve the right to stop the Run at any time if deemed necessary.
This would be in circumstances beyond our control and no refunds can be made.
Runners are responsible for their own health and safety. Participation is at your own risk. Please take care before during and after the run.
- Dress appropriately for the event and display your allocated number on your vest front (having completed the emergency data required on its reverse)..
- Please only run if you are fit enough. Even a cold or flu can cause real problems.
- Ensure that you have taken enough liquids. There are 3 water stations on the course at Leek Wootton, Rouncil Lane and Fishponds Road and one at the finish. Dehydration can cause major problems. PLEASE DISPOSE OF YOUR EMPTY BOTTLES IN THE RECEPTACLES EN ROUTE OR AT A MARSHAL LOCATION.
- Please beware of any traffic – there may be some even though all the roads will be subject to a road closure notice. Please keep to the left as much as you can and on the footpath or cycle-path where possible.
- Because there may be some traffic, it is vital that you can hear any vehicle and follow any instructions given by a Marshal. Failure to follow these instructions may result in your disqualification or exclusion from the Run. It is therefore strongly advised that you do not wear earphones which inhibit you from hearing vehicles or instructions.
Next: The Start - Warwick Castle