HEALTH & SAFETY
The Race Director, Race Referee & the Emergency services reserve the right to stop the Run at any time if deemed necessary.
This would be in circumstances beyond our control and no refunds can be made.
Runners are responsible for their own health and safety. Participation is at your own risk. Please take care before during and after the run.
- Dress appropriately for the event and display your allocated number on your vest front (having completed the emergency data required on its reverse)..
- Please only run if you are fit enough. Even a cold or flu can cause real problems.
- Ensure that you have taken enough liquids. There are only 2 water stations this year at Leek Wootton (4.5km) and Farm Road (8km) and one at the finish. Dehydration can cause major problems. There will be a limited supply of water bottles en route and at the finish We have had to continue with the use of plastic bottles as it has proved extremely difficult to have the cartons recycled hence, we have reduced the number of bottles available.to avoid wastage.
PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU BRING YOUR OWN SUPPLY OF WATER AND WE SUGGEST THAT YOU CONSIDER PLACING A SPARE BOTTLE IN YOUR KIT BAG WHICH WILL THEN BE TRANSPORTED TO KENILWORTH CASTLE FOR COLLECTION WITH YOUR KIT
- Please beware of any traffic – there may be some even though all the roads will be subject to a road closure notice. Please keep to the left as much as you can and on the footpath or cycle-path where possible.
- Because there may be some traffic, it is vital that you can hear any vehicle and follow any instructions given by a Marshal. Failure to follow these instructions may result in your disqualification or exclusion from the Run. It is therefore strongly advised that you do not wear earphones which inhibit you from hearing vehicles or instructions.
Next: The Start - Warwick Castle